Require that the user’s desired password be entered only once, keep the characters visible, and confirm that the correct email address has been entered with a yes/no dialog. This is especially convenient for mobile registration flows. (Screenshot from the Pinterest iPhone app shown above)
It’s like a 1950′s kitchen all over your everything!!!
- Get to the office in style… or just carry it around for effect - Penny Pastels Mint Mini Cruiser
- Cute and casual portage (just make sure to avoid entering Skankville and retire this piece at the first sign of dirt) – Herschel Settlement Backpack
- Pair these with you new ride… or not - Nike Stefan Janoski Mens Skateboard Shoe – Crystal Mint / Dark Atomic / Teal (Not avail in your size? You can get pretty close customizing your own with NikeID)
- Thanks Pinterest friends! It’s not as easy as you’d think to find an espresso pot that has an appealing color AND the right shape. Love this one! Pantone Espresso in Retro Blue
I’ve always loved these and, now that the series is over, decided to go in and actually make a purchase. The backstory is pretty cool, too. Basically, this began as a personal project, gained a ton of traction, caught Showtime’s attention, and eventually led to a partnership. The artist, Ty Mattson, even got to make an appearance on the show! Check it out here: http://mattsoncreative.com/blog/category/dexter/
Now I know a lot of people are hating on the way Dexter ended. I actually think it would have been tough any other way, considering what had gone down with Deb and Lagureta, and really enjoyed the finale. Let’s face it, with the exception of the John Lithgow season, which was off the chains good, we aren’t really talking about the highest-quality programming here. You know that most of you just watch because Michael C. Hall happens to be a smoking hottie.
Space Box is a super-useful (new?) Stripe integration. User’s can begin accepting payments in literally minutes, without any coding. The best part is that it handles recurring billing too. Several other services I’ve experimented with either do not allow sellers to accept recurring payments at all or, at the very least, require a fairly involved programatic-setup. In contrast, for a reasonable fee ($19.99/mo) Space Box makes setting up a recurring billing just as easy as a standard, one-time charge.
Though my enclosure strategy over the past few years has extremely polar, Lifeproof or livin’ on the case-free edge, I might be willing to make an exception for this guy.
Also, while we’re on the subject, who knew Bryan Cranston played ear-explosion victim Patrick Crump in this episode?!? Shocker.
Marketing FTW! I’m so susceptible to advertising that the American Pickers sponsorship has gotten me completely obsessed Indian. While upon learning that its parent company is actually Polaris, my dreams of the open-road were temporarily ousted by visions of a dirt and leaf covered tarp housing a 1987 purple waverunner in a suburban driveway, Mike Wolfe’s delivery of the “Choice in American Motorcycles” tagline was enough to bring me right back.
- Vintage INDIAN MOTORCYCLES Brass BELT BUCKLE – Etsy
- Indian Motorcycle Round Vintage Bumper Sticker Vinyl Decal – ebay
- Indian Motorcycles Vintage Style Sign – Retro Planet
- Apparel – Indian
- 1930 Indian 101 Scout – Buck’s Indian Motocycle
Finally started to think about a logo for this site. No red/red?
I’m super-excited to be running the 2013 NYC Marathon as part of Team Heights And Hills! They are a wonderful organization that helps older adults right here in Brooklyn and I am happy to be raising money for such a great cause. I even busted out the screen printing materials to create the above poster and sell it to help reach my goal.
Learn more about the team and my fundraiser: http://www.crowdrise.com/HeightsHillsnyc2013/fundraiser/andreadulko
Purchase a print: https://squareup.com/market/nicelookin/marathon-poster
My most popular pins this week happen to fall conveniently into the dipped category.
- I’ve been admiring this is an absolute must have wallet in a friend’s bag for months and finally found here: http://www.haydanhuya.com/collections/woow-wallets
- Recharge your old clutch with a little spray paint
(h/t http://pinterest.com/brit )
- Chocolate-Dipped Mojito Cheesecake Pops